The open call invites all enthusiastic writers and bright thinkers to submit articles to be featured on Open Source Governance.
These articles could address the following topics:
– Politics and diagnosis of the present systems
– Governance and decentralized methods of organization
– Creating initiatives and mobilization
– Direct and liquid democracy
– Collective decision-making
– Open-source programming and tools
– Web3, DAOs, and metaverse
and other suggestive topics
The submissions could be in the form of texts of up to 2000 words, sketches, doodles, audio, video, VR experiences, and in general, in free form.
The open call is open-ended in terms of submission date.
In addition to being published on the website of the project, a selection of the submitted articles will then be selected and printed in the form of an annually published publication.
Please send your submissions to: